Restore a worn out paint job or go for a completely different look with a bold new color. Either way, Colorado Quality Painting adds curb appeal and value to homes and puts a professional touch on commercial buildings.
We take on exterior painting projects for residential and small-scale commercial buildings, including:
- Single Family Homes
- and other business buildings under four stories
In any case, we promise to work quickly and efficiently, keeping your property clean and safe along the way so you can carry on with life and business as usual.
Quality You Can Trust
With nearly 15 years of experience painting in the greater Denver area, you can trust us to be prepared for Colorado weather conditions and use materials that will hold up against the harsh Colorado sun, wind and snow. You can also rely on us for older building projects as we are fully certified by the EPA to safely handle lead-based paint.
Our Exterior Painting Process
- Safeguard all outdoor furnishings with protective tarps
- Prep surfaces to prevent water leaks and air loss, which can lead to mold and mildew damage
- Inspect quality of window trim, door trim, aluminum/wood fascia, sophists, stucco, brick, aluminum, chimneys, attached garages and doors
- Fill any cracks, remove loose paint and pressure wash to clean the surfaces, as necessary
- Apply a coat of primer specially selected to work with the surface material
- Expertly apply the desired color of our high quality exterior paint
Free Color Consult
Color selection can be overwhelming. When you book a project with us, our experience comes with it. If you need help narrowing down your options, just ask. Traditional, modern, clean or bold, we’ll listen to your preferences, guide you through the process and help you choose a color scheme you’ll be proud to show off.
For something really special, consider a large scale exterior mural!